I have come to the conclusion that I no longer wish a lifelong career working with computers...unless using it for a wordproccessor. I want to write. But I have a problem.
I have little or no problem creating characters, plots, settings...my largest two problems are dialogue and getting started. Dialogue will come to me with practice. Getting started...that's where you guys come in.
If you're reading this, and want me to write you a story, just comment here or email me (email@example.com
) with the following info:
- character (anything from a basic sketch to a fully fleshed out individual, though lean more toward basic if at all possible to leave room to grow)
- BASIC story (expect me to flesh it out and possibly even twist it around)
- setting (even something as basic as a genre request)
- any requests not listed here
- whether or not it is acceptable to post the story in my writing journal (jaysengeomancer
Any responses are greatly appreciated. :)